FLASF in the News:
- Kingston This Week, 1 Jun 2011
- 98.3 Fly FM, 24 May 2011
- Kingston Whig Standard, 9 Apr 2011
- Kingston Herald, 25 Mar 2011
- Kingston This Week, 10 Mar 2011
CWSF Award Winners:
- Neel Sharma, King’s Town School: Gold medal for his project “SOS (Stop Oil Spills): Results of an LC50 Study on Artemia Salina”.
- Malik Elbatarny, Kingston Collegiate and Vocational Institute: Silver medal for his project “Making Connections: Introducing the Artificial Nerve”.
- Sydney Mosaheb, King’s Town School: Bronze medal for her project “A Hairy Ordeal”.
- Greg Borschneck, King’s Town School: Bronze medal for his project “Solar Cycle”.
FLASF Award Winners:
Greg, Laura, Malak, Neel and Sydney presented their projects at the Canada Wide Science Fair in Toronto.